Yea,came back from a short cruise trip.
A weekend thats memorable prehaps?
Met 2 Australian guy (ANG MO)
they had heavy accent LOL Karoke as Ke Ro Ke (interesting eh)
Name? Nick and Justin
I feel like having a christain name too. I do have 1 in mind last time -tama
but it just sounds too wrong. imagine people call me. HEY TAMA! it's like scolding me Lol
So im in search of another name . Austin? lol!!!
ok la. Im apologies for the insolence of my blog. hate facebook if you want.
Im just gona visit u once in awhile.
Half of my holiday is gone already. Exams and presentation is coming too.
What to do? I cant depends on my friends anymore.its POlylife
I must be dependent LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! yes ph u have grown up.
im touched cry1 ...lastly. happy father's day.
Thanks dad for the white wine i asked him to buy from the DFS shop
i got 1 more bottle to my collection!!
Really looking forward to my renovation of house (gona built a big mirror for us to practice dancing =D)
Im not going to give up regardless of downset that's onto me.
Remember the plurk thingy? yea do not do that anymore to make ppl worried K?!!
THIS WAYYY MAN MAN HANIIII~~~~~
Monday, June 21, 2010
Ahhh~
Posted byPh at Permalink |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment